Hillary Clinton's actual words.
(1) "Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise."
From the book " Inside the White House " by Ronald Kessler, p. 244
Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.
(2) F**k off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
From the book " America Evita " by Christopher Anderson, p. 90
Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."
(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book " The First Partner " p. 259
Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who could not carry her Luggage because he was required by regulations to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
Her reply when being so informed: "Then what the f*** good are you to me?"
(4) "Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?"
From the book " Unlimited Access " by Clinton's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139
Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.
(5) "Where's the miserable c**k sucker?" (otherwise known as Bill Clinton)
From the book " The Truth about Hillary " by Edward Klein, p.5
Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.
(6) "You f**king idiot"
From the book " Crossfire " ~ p. 84
Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.
(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back!
From the book " Dereliction of Duty " p. 71-72
Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.
(8) "Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
From the book " Inside the White House " by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.
Remember her most vile comment on having to attend: what does it matter? they are all dead.